Hey there! I'm so glad you stopped by my site to see a little bit of what I love!
It would be such an honor to capture some of the special moments in your life! Once you take a look at all of my session pricing, please fill out the form at the bottom of the page to get the ball rolling!
Thanks so much!
Inspired Photography Session Pricing
Every package includes the session time at the location of your choice, as well as all of the edited images in your own online gallery from which you can view, download, print, & share as much as you like for no additional charge - easily accessible on any devise (personal computer, phone, tablet, etc.) for 10 years! I accept cash, checks (made out to Inspired Photography), or credit/debit cards (with an additional 2.5% convenience fee).
- Family Sessions (including Maternity & Child Sessions): $245
(+$50 per additional family for larger groups - such as grandparents, married siblings, cousins, etc.)
- Newborn Session: $290
- First Year Packages: the discount will be applied to the combined sessions total at your final session
10% off for 4 sessions (Maternity, Newborn, 6 Months, 1 Year) = $102.50 deducted from your 1 Year Session!
15% off for 6 sessions (Maternity, Newborn, 3 Months, 6 Months, 9 Months, & 1 Year) = $183.75 deducted from your 1 Year Session!
- Senior & Business Portraits: $290 (approx 2 hour session & up to 3 outfits)
- Engagement/Sweetheart Sessions: $450 (approx 3 hour session at the location(s) of your choice)
- Boudoir Session: $350 (Please ask for the password to view samples in the gallery)
- Add a thick page, lay flat, linen cover album to any session!
8x8 20 page: $300
12x12 20 page: $450
$30 each additional page
For the Bride & Groom! Every couple & every wedding is wonderfully unique...If you are interested in my wedding services, I would love to chat with you about the specific details of your big day & find the package that fits your needs perfectly! To get started, please fill out the form below & be sure to include the date & location of your wedding in the Photo Session Specifics. Looking forward to sharing in your story!